Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Cookies and Milk - Pottery Barn - Knock Off - Easy Craft

One of my favorite things to do is to look thru the Pottery Barn Kids and Pottery Barn magazines when they come. 

You will find me hiding out with my cup of tea, my glasses and the catalogs - usually I am snuggled up in a blanket also!   

This year I saw this adorable Milk and Cookies party and this one particular "craft" idea stood out!  (click on the Milk and Cookies link and you find find ideas and invites to print out!)

Pottery Barn 

I KNEW I could duplicate this look for our Christmas brunch....HERE is my version.


I used felt to make the scarf and one side of the Velcro round tabs for the buttons. 

Fill with milk (chocolate is my preference) and stick in a fun straw and serve!

Easy and the kids will love it!

Party On!

Featured On:

Straws from: Pick Your Plum
Plastic Bottles from: Party On Designs

Linking to:






6 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to invite you to My Wednesday Linky party. http://diycraftyprojects.com/2012/11/whatcha-work-up-wednesday-linky-party-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, they look so cute I will definitely serve these on Christmas morning to the kids...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elisa - would love to hear how the kids reacted to them! Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  3. Adorable! This would be so fun for any party or get together during Christmas or just for wintertime! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥ a good knock off! :D

    Just to let you know your party was featured on Bird's Party Blog! Thank you again for linking up! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this idea! I like your version even better than the original :) I may have to give this one a try.

    ReplyDelete