Friday, October 5, 2012

It's A Googly Halloween...EEKKK


I have had a blast crafting for Halloween this week.  This year I am going mostly all HANDMADE decorations at our school party.  

I can't use WASHI tape enough!  Don't you just love it and the colors/patterns it comes in.

I blogged about some of my ghoulish creations HERE earlier this week. (plenty of eye candy for your viewing pleasure)









What is your theme this year?  

I seem to be a little obsessed  in love with googly eyes...lol...

Until next time - Party On Ghouls!


Where to shop for these great items:
Crafted/Styled and Photographed by: Melissa Newell
Wooden Spoons/Forks - Garnish
White Cups: Garnish
Fry Boxes: Garnish
Washi Tape: Pick Your Plum
Wooden tags: Pick Your Plum
Grey Paper Straws: Party On Designs
Clear gumball tubes: Party On Designs



14 comments:

  1. WOW!I LOVE IT!! I'M IN LOVE ABOVE ALL OF THE BIG BLACK HOUSE...DID YOU MAKE IT BY YOURSELF OR DID YOU TAKE THE TEMPLATES SOMEWHERE? THANKS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Silvia for your kind words! The black house is mad of heavy felt and I found it at The Dollar Tree (shhhhh) lol...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you my friend - thought you might like the "EYE" Candy lol

      Delete
  3. Adorable little details, and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris - so appreciate the kinds words 8)

      Delete
  4. Love, love, love the googly eyes! Great idea! Thanks for sharing at the Pomp Party! Hope to see you back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super cute! Love the googly eyes! So glad you shared your party decorations at Gettin' Krafty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so great!!! You should link this up to The CSI Project because the challenge is Washi Tape.

    Love this party!!! Pinning!

    www.thecsiproject.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mel!! Thanks so much for linking up to Bird's Party Linky!!
    Those googly monsters are so adorable!

    No wonder your party was featured!! :)
    Check it out: http://www.blog.birdsparty.com/2012/11/celebrations-link-party-party-ideas.html

    XOXO
    Bird

    ReplyDelete